Copyright ©2015 Complete HealthCare Solutions, Inc 1497 N Main Street Palmer MA 01069 ph 1-800-250-8687 fax 1-413-668-0022| Contact us | Legal notice
Click the desired button below to view the status of the applicable service.
Latest Update Release Date
Friday, April 10, 2020
New Feature Training
Watch the video below to learn how to update UnifiMD
Read ALL of the following warnings before installing UnifiMD updates. If you are not comfortable installing updates, please reach out to CHS Support for assistance.
- Always run a full backup prior to running an update
- Be sure that all users are logged out of UnifiMD
- Once you update a single PC, you must update all PC's before logging in.
- Be sure that you update your server(s). The server is often forgotten and will likely result in interfaces not working.
- If you are not able to perform steps 1-4, Instruct your staff to say No to the update prompt
- Educate your staff. Make sure they know what to do when they see the update prompt.
- Pay attention to emails and CHS Alerts for upcoming update announcements
- Consider having your IT Staff install updates and restrict your access to do so.