Copyright ©2015 Complete HealthCare Solutions, Inc 1497 N Main Street Palmer MA 01069 ph 1-800-250-8687 fax 1-413-668-0022| Contact us | Legal notice
Click the desired button below to view the status of the applicable service.
Reset your CHS Hosted Password using the form below.
If you do not see the form, check the following:
- You will NOT be able to access the reset portal using Google Chrome. Please use a different Web Browser to open chsalerts.com
- If you are using Internet Explorer choose "See all content" or similar option to display the reset portal.
- Make sure your VPN is connected
- Minimum length should be at least 10
- Must include special characters
- Must contain both upper and lowercase characters
- Must contain at least one number
- Must not be a palindrome (ex. racecar)
- Must not have 3 consecutive characters from username
- Cannot be the same as your 5 most recently used passwords
4-16-20 9:00 am
All hosted connections have been restored.
Notice from Vipre software:
VIPRE has been notified that a small number of customers are experiencing network issues on specific Microsoft Windows server builds with specific configurations after deployment of the new v12 agent. To date we have not yet been successful at reproducing this issue in any of our testing environments, but we are working closely with affected customers to understand and fix the problem. In the meantime, we have prepared a workaround that will temporarily allow you to disable the new networking features of the v12 agent and restore your server to working order.